PDA

View Full Version : Good morning Coffee for Daltonites

Pitergordi
01-02-2018, 11:39 AM
As long as its thick ,sharp and Black .

Eladerman
01-02-2018, 02:48 PM
Nice Pry, Razor and Felon! Love the Patch too. Damn you Peter I have been looking for one of those patches for 4 years and still haven't found one. Yet you have one you devil you! :)
CDR

Pitergordi
01-03-2018, 12:24 AM
Thanks Dale , I was very grateful for the patch. A gift from tomeboi for the Green Envy Bali Crisis which I laid in his lap. That tomeboi is a cool cat for sure .

Pitergordi
01-21-2018, 12:07 PM
The bitch is back!! Bitches Brew that is... lol great tasting coffee , black as my heart ! Also a few new toys along with a Ti Dalton Cat lying in wait .

UltraReef
01-21-2018, 12:11 PM
Top of the morning to ya! Nice pile of goodies sir. :D

Eladerman
01-21-2018, 12:37 PM
Peter, nice fixey and Ti Camcat, and spike/skull. Coffee looks good too!
Regards
CDR

Pitergordi
01-21-2018, 12:48 PM
Peter, nice fixey and Ti Camcat, and spike/skull. Coffee looks good too!
Regards
CDR

If you were here now Id buy you a cup of Joe my good man!! Have a great Sunday bro!! Peter

Pitergordi
03-09-2018, 10:02 AM
I swear this stuff is the tastiest rocket fuel in a cup Ive ever purchased ! Good morning brethren ! Have a great weekend all !

Warm Regards , Peter

theshrike
03-09-2018, 08:52 PM
...on your recommendation, bought myself a bag of this.
Sounds tasty. I'll give you my review when I've tasted it.

Pitergordi
03-10-2018, 09:37 AM
Top of the morning to ya! Nice pile of goodies sir. :D

Belated Good morning Earl ! Thanks , going to need a cup to get going Sunday because of spring forward don't forget ! Cheers ! eter

Pitergordi
03-10-2018, 09:42 AM
...on your recommendation, bought myself a bag of this.
Sounds tasty. I'll give you my review when I've tasted it.

They take a couple days before shipping because they are roasting prior to your shipment . Use 15% discount code " NOGOODREASON" if it still works. Looking forward to your review. Cheers! Peter

Pitergordi
03-10-2018, 09:46 AM
Just noticed you said "bought" already . Hope they sent you a discount or free shipping code, maybe next time if you choose to buy again.
Ironic that this place Groundwork Coffee is in North Hollywood Calif and Is where I was actually born in 1967. Small world I guess.

theshrike
03-10-2018, 02:52 PM
...think it was $17 bucks shipped. Paid more for same amount of coffee, different brand.
No worries. Looking forward to grinding the beans and making a pot.
In 1967, I was in the 8th grade at a brand spanking new Junior High School (7th, 8th, & 9th grades), think they call it Middle School today.
High School was sophomore, junior and senior years in those days.
You mentioned you might be leaving CA. Any idea where you might relocate?

Pitergordi
03-10-2018, 03:37 PM
...think it was $17 bucks shipped. Paid more for same amount of coffee, different brand.
No worries. Looking forward to grinding the beans and making a pot.
In 1967, I was in the 8th grade at a brand spanking new Junior High School (7th, 8th, & 9th grades), think they call it Middle School today.
High School was sophomore, junior and senior years in those days.
You mentioned you might be leaving CA. Any idea where you might relocate?

Cant wait for the review brother . It has the most dominant Caramel aroma Ive ever smelled .Im having a cup now while typing . Feeling a little younger now too, NICE! lol ... the 7th-9th grade was called Junior High here . Mom is by herself and don't want to venture to far while she is still on this planet but I am researching Arizona , Nevada , Idaho and maybe a little farther in Texas.Need more input and research still. Any view points you have would be greatly appreciated on this matter as well my friend.

Kind regards , Peter Joseph Azzolini Sr.

Pitergordi
03-14-2018, 09:02 AM
Thought I would try the Black Gold . Its good but in my opinion the Bitches Brew is my favorite. Good stuff none the less , Its gonna be a great day!

theshrike
03-17-2018, 03:42 PM
...got my Bitches Brew bag of beans from Groundwork yesterday.
This morning I ground some up and brewed a pot.
OUTSTANDING!
Excellent taste and tantalizing aroma.
A very satisfying cup of coffee.
Thanks for sharing.Katana1

Pitergordi
03-17-2018, 04:01 PM
...got my Bitches Brew bag of beans from Groundwork yesterday.
This morning I ground some up and brewed a pot.
OUTSTANDING!
Excellent taste and tantalizing aroma.
A very satisfying cup of coffee.
Thanks for sharing.Katana1

I knew it . Glad to share anytime. Im almost out of the Black Gold and will be reordering the Bitches Brew next again. Im sold on it. My go to brew. Have a good day.......Peter

Pitergordi
01-05-2019, 09:54 AM
OMG! Peets yearly release of this amazing bean with a dominant tone of a cup of blueberrys or if you add cream and sugar you have blueberrys and sweet cream in a cup . Sure to run out fast ! #$*()&&