PDA

View Full Version : My Old Man (I honor my father .)

Pitergordi
12-16-2017, 07:53 AM
Everytime this song comes on the radio cant stop the tears from flowing . I Miss you man ......with love ,your little buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_uGcW-v5EI

Eladerman
12-16-2017, 09:18 PM
Man.. :( That one really got to me to brother! I sure miss my pops real bad ..everyday. Thanks for sharing !
Regards
CDR

Pitergordi
12-17-2017, 02:20 PM
Man.. :( That one really got to me to brother! I sure miss my pops real bad ..everyday. Thanks for sharing !
Regards
CDR

My brother from another mother.... I know you probably feel similar, dont know whether to love the song or hate it.... Kind regards , Peter

theshrike
12-17-2017, 06:37 PM
...feel so very fortunate that my old man is still with me. 84 years old and still a giant, still a lion.
For every son, no man's praise means more, no man's criticism hurts more,...than his father's.
Only fathers and sons understand this. Women do not, any more than men understand the mother/daughter dynamic.
I fear nothing in this life except losing my father.

Pitergordi
12-18-2017, 12:41 PM
...feel so very fortunate that my old man is still with me.

Yes sir and if I had a chance Id wish we would have had a conversation on the subject of his passing and what I should do to help mom once he did.etc etc.

But we were both unable to ever speak about the subject and only got to say goodbye as he was already gone . Blessed my friend,Give that man a hug for me .

Respectfully , Peter