PDA

View Full Version : Pass around sign up for a .............

begreen
01-14-2017, 05:31 PM
I've to decided to have a Pass Around ,With a Dalton Fixed or Manual knife (Daltons are my grail's Please only use to flick open ,handle but do not use .Mortician ((350.00 )

First you must be an Very Active member and in the 300 club or PM me for other ways to gain my permission to participate .

Second you must be willing to Insure the knives for above prices to the next member .

Third Mailing will be UPSP and sent priority with Tracking and this info will be sent to me to keep track of my babies .

Forth , You Have 2 weeks MAX or Ten working days to play beat and ship to next member and send me a PM with INFO.

Lastly ,Report here after you shipped out and State it's sent to next member and give your two cents on the knife ,,,Simple Rule's ((( Can Not take a Chance to lose at Customs, so US of A shipped ONLY sorry

Taking on 5 maybe 6 Members for this first Pass Around (That's 12 weeks wait for the last person ) and If your interested in a certain Knife listed above just because ,for any reason speak up and that will be the knife we start with ..Going with the DALTONs

Pictures Below Sorry camera SUCKS

theshrike has dibs on first spot just needs to confirm .

Removed other knives do to lack of interest but just ask and will provide a chance to check one out . Just ordered the Executioner, #004 8 inch Dagger, The 4 inch Drop Point Brass Handle ,and the TP2 so we have a lot to share (Just about clean out the Dalton web store):) .

Eladerman
01-14-2017, 06:12 PM
Gary,
You have already sent me a Medford to try out so Im good there. I already have a mortician, so I'm good there. I have many large KBAR knives that I beat the shit out of in the woods and yard and when I get pissed at something! :) so i'm good on the large Busse type blades. So...I will pass on this first round, but I look forward to other knives that I would love to see up close and personal ! :) Thanks you for starting a cool thing here and by all means I hope others partake!
Regards and respect my dear freind!
CDR

theshrike
01-14-2017, 08:20 PM
...honored Gary, to start this off. Great idea. Ought to add some interest to the forum. I only collect DALTONS so if I have DIBS, I'd love to take a closer look at that one.

begreen
01-14-2017, 09:46 PM
...honored Gary, to start this off. Great idea. Ought to add some interest to the forum. I only collect DALTONS so if I have DIBS, I'd love to take a closer look at that one.

Just change it up to Daltons only

begreen
01-14-2017, 09:49 PM
Gary,
You have already sent me a Medford to try out so Im good there. I already have a mortician, so I'm good there. I have many large KBAR knives that I beat the shit out of in the woods and yard and when I get pissed at something! :) so i'm good on the large Busse type blades. So...I will pass on this first round, but I look forward to other knives that I would love to see up close and personal ! :) Thanks you for starting a cool thing here and by all means I hope others partake!
Regards and respect my dear freind!
CDR

Dale In 2 weeks you can give your 2 cents on the Medford Then .

Eladerman
01-14-2017, 10:21 PM
Gary,
10-4 Baby. I'm checking it out daily and would be more than happy to give my opinions. And, if at that time you want me to do so, just let me know where to send it for the next in line :)
Regards
CDR

Snapper
01-14-2017, 10:47 PM
I'd be interested in checking out the Medford for a while.:D

begreen
01-14-2017, 10:49 PM
If Dale Doesn't keep the Medford it is available to be checked out by other members it's a Praetorian Tanto it's Basically this knife with OD Green G-10 http://www.bladehq.com/item--Medford-Knife-Tool-Praetorian-AG--18367

JUST ASK!

begreen
01-14-2017, 10:53 PM
I'd be interested in checking out the Medford for a while.:D

Not a Problem !! Which would prefer the Big Daddy Praetorian or the Micro which I was offering earlier Snapper ?

theshrike
01-14-2017, 11:06 PM
...this could prove to be a lot of fun. Allow members to weigh in with their take on a specific model of DALTON knives.
Also, a very unique aspect to our forum. I commend you, begreen.

Snapper
01-14-2017, 11:06 PM
Gary,
The Micro would be fine with me.
Thank you

begreen
01-14-2017, 11:18 PM
Gary,
The Micro would be fine with me.
Thank you

Will ship out Monday the Medford to snapper and/with Dalton to theshike

Snapper
01-20-2017, 09:04 AM
Medford arrived yesterday. Have it at work today for Friday's knife show and tell at work.

Eladerman
01-20-2017, 09:47 AM
That's cool Bob. But, on a side note, I also bet you had my Damascus Seal to show off as well ! :) I'm sorry I just couldn't resist:)
Regards
CDR

Snapper
01-20-2017, 11:58 AM
That's cool Bob. But, on a side note, I also bet you had my Damascus Seal to show off as well ! :) I'm sorry I just couldn't resist:)
Regards
CDR

I also bet that the crowd would enjoy it.

begreen
01-20-2017, 06:49 PM
that's cool bob. But, on a side note, i also bet you had my damascus seal to show off as well ! :) i'm sorry i just couldn't resist:)
regards
cdr

whats this a pass around with dales new dammy dalton seal,,,that's just so cool of you dale#$*()&& LOL

theshrike
01-20-2017, 09:27 PM
...got the DALTON manual from begreen today in the pass around.

It's a damn fine knife. The unique thumb stud for deployment easy to access. Locks up tight, no play. Nice braided paracord w/skull.

This would make an excellent EDC. Good for utility use and outstanding potential as a self-defense blade. 5 STARS!!!:cool: