PDA

View Full Version : What's for Dinner

eddiebob
12-14-2016, 07:42 PM
Fresh crawfish etouffe' with fried crawfish topping! Hard to beat a good ole southern gal that can do seafood, gravey, and grits! Not to mention fresh French bread. Ed B8121

begreen
12-14-2016, 08:47 PM
I went Vagan Nov. 1th. of this year so ,You suck showing this awesome looking dinner to me ,OHGGG Shit off to the fish market , Just kidding ,Does look good to my nightly salad ,Enjoy my friend .

Eladerman
12-14-2016, 08:56 PM
Damn Ed, That looks real good! What time is dinner being served tomorrow night ..?

theshrike
12-14-2016, 09:24 PM
I went Vagan Nov. 1th. of this year so ,You suck showing this awesome looking dinner to me ,OHGGG Shit off to the fish market , Just kidding ,Does look good to my nightly salad ,Enjoy my friend .

Admire your choice, begreen. Better man than me, I have to have meat in my diet. Tried that vegan thing once,...no way! Settled for limiting red meat to once a week, but still eat a lot of fish & chicken.

Snapper
12-15-2016, 11:40 AM
Great looking dinner Ed and very tasty too I bet.~drools

eddiebob
12-15-2016, 05:59 PM
Thanks y'all! With a little advance notice she would be happy to prepare it for all of us. Just let me know when you make a trip to the gulf coast. Ed B

Woodstock
12-16-2016, 12:16 AM
Probably my favorite Cajun meal when I am down that way. Used to be a place that made excellent etouffe' near columbus but the chef passed on and her husband moved back to Louisiana. Planning on being in LA with some friends early summer so I am looking forward to all the great food. Might have to make a stop in Mississippi.