PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Mint Daltons up for sale...

carltond
12-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Hi Guys,
Got two I am fixing to part ways with. Not too thrilled about it, but is how it goes at times. Both pieces are dead mint with zero carry time and no use whatsoever. They have been stored in a climate controlled room and have only been out to wipe down and to oil. About once every year or so.

Can accept about any form of payment. USPS Money Orders, Western Union Money Orders, Bank Checks, Paypal, etc. Just no credit cards. Can also take a personal check if I know you or have dealt with you before. Not a problem!

Asking prices are net to me, but will pay for the shipping.. DC / Tracking # provided. PM me here or email me via the forums. First to post takes priority. All messages are time stamped though. Just being fair to everyone!

Feel free to ask any questions. I will reply as soon as I can. Not on the forums that much now, but will be checking in daily.

Asking $325.00...Shipped for the Battle Bones!
Asking $280.00...Shipped for the Gypsy!

Thanks guys...Bali-2

Charleslee
12-06-2013, 08:57 AM
Best of luck w/ your sale Carltond. Wish it weren't darn Christmas time & I had to get others presents. Might be able to get one of these beautiful Daltons.
Jump on these fellas-nice old school Daltons at good prices by a stellar member who w/ do you right. No Q. about that.

Charleslee
12-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Hey Rob, if you see this could you help this sucker out a little w/ your superior photo acumen. His skills leave something to be desired. Only second to Snapper when it comes to inferior picture quality. LOL.

carltond
12-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Hey Rob, if you see this could you help this sucker out a little w/ your superior photo acumen. His skills leave something to be desired. Only second to Snapper when it comes to inferior picture quality. LOL.

Blame the camera here, but these are so clean & bright and minty, that any higher resolution or lighting could cause the on-looker to go blind! We don't want that! :D

Snapper
12-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Only second to Snapper when it comes to inferior picture quality. LOL.

Why don't you post some of your perfect pictures then dill head!

robcelani
12-06-2013, 04:47 PM

Charles, those are such nice knives it's hard to make them look bad ........ never mind, your right those pics could be a little better.

Hey Carltond, I am no expert but one simple thing that'll make a big difference is the background. Try a white, tan or other lighter color. That allows more details of the knives to show. You might even be able to just edit yours with a lighter background.

That Battle Bones is sweet. I only remember a few coming up for sale in my couple years hunting Daltons. Who makes switchblades that big?

That's right none of those other guys, Rob Dalton is the man! :)

Good luck with your sale brother! I'm not trying to start a fight or say my knives or pictures are better. Charles is my new promoter!laugh3

carltond
12-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Why don't you post some of your perfect pictures then dill head!

HA! HA! I heard that!!

Oh and thanks Rob for the info...I have tried the light backgrounds and with much luck, but figured most of you knew what these looked like and wasn't worried about HD or high resolution. They are MINT! No worries with posting in the thread neither. Doesn't bother me in the least. I actually enjoy it..Bali-2

Charleslee
12-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Was just messin' w/ you all. Your pics are fine. Even yours' Snap. What, pray tell is a dill head? D*~#HEAD??? Yeah, I've been called that a time or 2 & worse. LOL

carltond
12-07-2013, 12:36 AM
Just for the record here & a little fun. You all asked, so am posting some more pics of these beautiful blades.

The Battle Bones is SPF as of now though. Gypsy still available.

Oh, and Charles, we all are messin' with you too bro. All is good here! Bali-3

carltond
12-07-2013, 04:45 AM
Battle Bones is now SOLD..

Thanks guys and a special thanks to the Dalton forums. ~deadly

carltond
12-08-2013, 05:00 AM
Lets drop the price a tad. Going to be posting on other forums soon. Wanted to give your guys first dibs on em & need this last piece sold.

Now asking $270.00..Shipped for the Gypsy. ~Mr. Bill

carltond
12-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Gypsy is now SPF... Thanks! Bali-4

Honch0
12-08-2013, 07:25 PM
About time, good price on a great Dalton. Congrats to the buyer...Al

carltond
12-08-2013, 09:23 PM
About time, good price on a great Dalton. Congrats to the buyer...Al

Couldn't agree more! Not thrilled about selling, but is how that goes at times. Can't keep em all.

But the Gypsy is now SOLD..

Thanks to the buyer and also to these forums! Some special dudes here!$%^&*(1