PDA

View Full Version : Biker Gang attacks SUV

Charleslee
10-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Happened Mon. on Westside Highway in NYC. These pieces of shit attacked this SUV driven by a man w/ his family inside. Thugs on crotch rockets. The one purposefully goes in front of him .& stops short so the SUV hits him & then it's on. Once the SUV runs over one to escape they all chase him (about 30 bikes or so). Once he stops they smash his windows w/ helmets & cut his tires. He takes off again but because he's on rims, leaves highway & gets bogged down in city traffic. They finally drag him out of his car (in front of horrified wife/kids & fuck him up including slashing his face!!! Pictures on front of one of Tues. New York Papers. WOW. Only good thing was that the POS he ran over to escape was paralyzed. This wouldn't have happened down South or out West. Not hardly. Or you'd have a Easy Rider movie ending. You old guys, like me, remember Peter Fonda's sad ending, right? Here's 1 of several videos on YouTube: http://youtu.be/ztWs7RJ6Ne0

MarkK
10-02-2013, 05:27 PM
I need to start carrying more ammo. I only carry 2 extra speedloaders for my 629 in the car. Guess I need to pick up a couple more speedloaders.

Charleslee
10-02-2013, 06:09 PM
Nah Mark, like I said, you live down South where like out West I don't think this would occur. BUT following my old Boy Scout motto- Be Prepared. 2nd. thought, yes Mark, out a couple more in the car/truck. A shotgun couldn't hurt. AR? What the hell, a full auto.

oscar101
10-02-2013, 06:52 PM
The only 2 Biker Gangs I recognize are The Outlaws MC and the Hells Angles depending which coast you are on. Evening theses guys wouldn't do that kinda shit unless it was to each other. This so called gang was just a bunch of pantywaste wannabees. Fuck'em!!!

Shovelhead
10-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Always wondered why these type are only bad ass when you have 30 against 1?

Charleslee
10-02-2013, 08:40 PM
They covered this disgusting incident on the NBC nightly news tonight. They got these jerkoffs in all the big cities it seems.

polomax
10-03-2013, 09:10 AM
The end is near...

UltraReef
10-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Yea, when I first saw this video I instantly thought "Road Warrior", and I am afraid it's only going to get worse. :(

polomax
10-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Groups like that who has a guy with a video cam which in this case was mounted on a helmet aren't sight seeing....punks do that crap so they can sit back at the crib later while drinkin 40's wit there bitches and say see how badass we are...!!!! I hope NY has the balls to track down every one of those jackasses and if they can't find them torture the couple idiots they do have until he gives up everyone. If NY doesn't do anything beside arrest 1 or 2 GOD HELP-EM cause the door is now wide open in NYC to other crazy assholes....they all were putting other drivers in danger

Snapper
10-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Always wondered why these type are only bad ass when you have 30 against 1?

Typical of Ape's!

Charleslee
10-03-2013, 06:33 PM
So far they've only charged a couple mutts w/ misdemeanors. Can't find the real culprits & of course no one's giving anyone up. PD & Prosecutors Office fighting over charges. Prosecutors Office claiming they don't want to charge them w/ too serious of charges because that might jeapardize their cases down the line & PD wants vice versa.
I recalled the other day the ending of the movie Easy Rider. Maybe some of you likewise older guys like myself saw it .& remember it too. Where Peter Fonda's character gets blown away on his chopper by a guy firing a shotgun out a pick up window. Never forget that scene. Was a young kid when I saw that. Dramatic .& sad & mind blowing. But it came to mind because I think it would have been fitting had the SUV driver had a shotgun.
Unfortunately I see him victimized again. He's undoubtedly gonna be sued by the paralyzed guy he ran over & even if he wins, imagine the court costs, time, aggrafuckingvation, etc. Christ! I hope he gets help. Poor guy.

oscar101
10-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Typical of Ape's!

That's an insult to apes everywhere.Crazy Fool %^

nifeman
10-03-2013, 11:41 PM
and they wonder why people dont want to give up there guns...ill never give mine up.hope those assholes get a big slap from karmaviolent5

polomax
10-04-2013, 12:14 PM
What you dish out you shall receive back 10 fold, just ask the one that got ran over...OOOPS MY BAD he's in a coma looks like he got served his already...!!!! NEXT ONE PLEASE

Stabber
11-02-2013, 09:25 PM
laugh3
Damn NY'erz

Typical of Ape's!