PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter!

Charleslee
04-08-2012, 05:11 AM
Wish you all & your families a very happy Easter!

Charleslee
04-08-2012, 05:18 AM
You guys see the new website? At least new to me. It's nice! They have an AFO, an Advanced Tactical Seal & a Cupid out that are nice. I really like the ATS!

pete1958
04-08-2012, 06:14 AM
Happy Easter to everyone also!

eddiebob
04-08-2012, 06:18 AM
Happy Easter and I hope everyone has a great day! Ed B

Shovelhead
04-08-2012, 07:38 AM
Happy Easter everyone. Enjoy the day with your family & friends..

sweetpea
04-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Had dinner over at the kids place along with friends,nice.
Wishing you and yours the same happiness.
To many,including us Easter brings back memories of things from long ago,enjoy!(*^&)

eddiebob
04-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Had dinner over at the kids place along with friends,nice.
Wishing you and yours the same happiness.
To many,including us Easter brings back memories of things from long ago,enjoy!(*^&)

You are right about the memories. My best Easter was in '63 or 64. My dad was in the Navy stationed at Pensacola Naval Air Station. We went to a Sunrise Service on the deck of the aircraft carrier USS Lexington. Mighty impressive for a young boy. Ed B

Charleslee
04-09-2012, 11:14 AM
That's a very nice boyhood memory, EddieBob! God Bless your father! I had to work but in the early evening my daughter & I hid plastic eggs which she placed candy inside & numerous cheap dollar store toys around my Ex-Mother-In-Law's backyard along w/ the required Easter Basket & turned my 3 yr. old granddaughter loose to run around & find it all. She had a blast! Best $13.00 I ever spent: $5.00 for a basket (all that was left at 6:30 PM on Easter, hey, it wasn't my fault, my daughter sprung the idea on me at the last damn minute) & $8.00 for the various toys. Sillly String, punch balloons, play-do, etc. You get the idea. Thank God for Dollar General. Bottom line-kid had fun & it w/ be a good memory. You don't have to spend a lot on fun. Wish I filmed it. Glad to hear you guys had enjoyable holidays.

carltond
04-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Glad you guys had a good one! I sure did. Just please always remember the true meaning of it and you will be well. Cheers to ALL!! ~wasp