PDA

View Full Version : A little good news

pete1958
02-16-2012, 09:06 AM
Well they called my wife back in to do additional imaging after her routine mammagram. They said they saw something they needed to take a closer look at. Yesterday they took additional xrays and said everything was OK!

I have my own physical problems and my mother is in the late stages of ALS. I was so happy Margaret is fine. Our family didn't need anymore to worry and deal with.

Today I'm a happy camper!

Thanks for listening. If you guys ever want someone to talk to or just want to shoot the bull...just give me a yell.

Jay

Mods if this doesn't belong on the forum, just delete and there won't be any hard feelings!

Shovelhead
02-16-2012, 12:15 PM
I am glad everything worked out for her & yourself. We too are going down same road with my mother'n law. It just never seems to end. Keep the faith

Honch0
02-16-2012, 04:51 PM
I am glad everything worked out for her & yourself. We too are going down same road with my mother'n law. It just never seems to end. Keep the faith

10-4 to that...Al

eddiebob
02-16-2012, 06:19 PM
God bless you and your loved ones. Ed B

JIMMY_MAC
02-17-2012, 07:39 AM
Great news!!!!!!

It's refreshing to hear some good news for a change, all the best to you and the family......

Jimbo

pete1958
02-17-2012, 09:54 AM
Thanks Guys.....I appreciate it!

Moore
02-19-2012, 07:19 PM
Well they called my wife back in to do additional imaging after her routine mammagram. They said they saw something they needed to take a closer look at. Yesterday they took additional xrays and said everything was OK!

Been there and been told that. Stopped having mammograms 15 years ago and never looked back. Cancer was cured back in the 1920's, possibly before that.

Does your wife have any root canals? Just about all women who get breast cancer have root canals. Not going into deep tech talk about it here, but the root that the sleeze dentist bastids leave for root canal still contain anerobic bacteria and it drains and collects in breast tissue. Sounds like a set up? Well guess what? It f*cking is.

Better to pull the tooth than to ever get a root canal.

If you doubt cancer was cured so long ago, search Gerson treatment and then go to youtube and watch "the beautiful truth"

Have a friend who was in stage 4 bc. Took the their chemo. BC went into remission for a few years. Then was told was in stage 4 again. Decided to throw out the stove. Went on raw foods diet. Went back to doc. Guess what. Doc said bc all gone. Is true. Is happening all over. Really.

mines bigger1

Twizzler
02-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Thats great news Jay. Sorry to hear you had a scare like that so close to home. I've been telling everyone who is sick or not to eat right - lots of veg and lots of fresh fruit. Its the only way to keep minerals in your body that it needs, otherwise your health declines to the point you end up with a condition of some kind. Some form of constant exercise it also needed to keep the
violent4
But dont listen to me, I just had a big ass fat juice dripping double bacon cheeze burger last night and as many thick cut fries I could stuff in my mouth and packed it down with a quart of soda until I felt like there was a bowling ball in my shirt. Felt good too. (4#$&2_)

Aaron

Moore
02-22-2012, 08:01 PM
Twizzler's got it goin' on.

Yep. Gotta eat like a regular guy every now and then. I had a Five Guys Cheeburger and a Coke yesterday. laugh3