PDA

View Full Version : Other knives for sale

tomeboi
05-26-2010, 09:58 PM
USN Spyderco Endura 4-new, never used, comes with box and all papers-$110 shipped
Benchmade 905s Pre-production Jan. 98-new, never used, comes with box and all papers-$200 shipped
Mission MPT-like new, never used with a few light marks on blade, comes with sheath and rubber straps-$275 shipped
Strider WP tanto-like new, never used with a few light kydex marks on blade, comes with kydex sheath-$150 shipped

Money order or paypal + all fees. No trades at this time, but I will consider all reasonable offers.

tomeboi
05-27-2010, 12:29 AM
USN Spyderco Endura 4-new, never used, comes with box and all papers-sold pending funds

tomeboi
05-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Price drop.

USN Spyderco Endura 4-new, never used, comes with box and all papers-sold pending funds
Benchmade 905s Pre-production Jan. 98-new, never used, comes with box and all papers-$185 shipped
Mission MPT-like new, never used with a few light marks on blade, comes with sheath and rubber straps-$265 shipped
Strider WP tanto-like new, never used with a few light kydex marks on blade, comes with kydex sheath-$140 shipped

Money order or paypal + all fees. No trades at this time, but I will consider all reasonable offers.

tomeboi
05-31-2010, 10:26 PM
Price drop.

Benchmade 905s Pre-production Jan. 98-new, never used, comes with box and all papers-$175 shipped
Mission MPT-like new, never used with a few light marks on blade, comes with sheath and rubber straps-$255 shipped
Strider WP tanto-like new, never used with a few light kydex marks on blade, comes with kydex sheath-$130 shipped

tomeboi
06-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Price drop.

USN Spyderco Endura 4-new, never used, comes with box and all papers-sold
Benchmade 905s Pre-production Jan. 98-new, never used, comes with box and all papers-$165 shipped
Mission MPT-like new, never used with a few light marks on blade, comes with sheath and rubber straps-$245 shipped
Strider WP tanto-like new, never used with a few light kydex marks on blade, comes with kydex sheath-traded

Money order or paypal + all fees. I will consider all reasonable cash or trade offers.

tomeboi
06-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Price drop.

Benchmade 905s Pre-production Jan. 98-new, never used, comes with box and all papers-$150 shipped
Mission MPT-like new, never used with a few light marks on blade, comes with sheath and rubber straps-$230 shipped
Strider WP tanto-like new, never used with a few light kydex marks on blade, comes with kydex sheath-traded

Money order or paypal + all fees. I will consider all reasonable cash or trade offers.

tomeboi
06-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Price drop.

Benchmade 905s Pre-production Jan. 98-new, never used, comes with box and all papers-$145 shipped
Mission MPT-like new, never used with a few light marks on blade, comes with sheath and rubber straps-$220 shipped

Money order or paypal + all fees. I will consider all reasonable cash or trade offers. Will trade for Emersons or Striders.

tomeboi
06-26-2010, 12:59 PM
Mission MPT-like new, never used with a few light marks on blade, comes with sheath and rubber straps-sold

tomeboi
06-27-2010, 07:13 PM
Price drop.

Benchmade 905s Pre-production Jan. 98-new, never used, comes with box and all papers-$140 shipped
Mission MPT-like new, never used with a few light marks on blade, comes with sheath and rubber straps-Sold

Money order or paypal + all fees. I will consider all reasonable cash or trade offers. Will trade for Emersons or Striders.

tomeboi
08-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Price drop. Make me a reasonable offer. I'm interested in trading towards a LWRC 6.8 upper, Magpul UBR stock, Strider knives and large tactical fixed blades. I might consider other stuff, let me know what you have.

Benchmade 905s Pre-production Jan. 98-new, never used, comes with box and all papers-$135 shipped

tomeboi
08-14-2010, 01:53 PM
Price drop. Make me a reasonable offer. I'm interested in trading towards a LWRC 6.8 upper, Emerson knives, Strider knives and large tactical fixed blades. I might consider other stuff, let me know what you have.

Benchmade 905s Pre-production Jan. 98-new, never used, comes with box and all papers-$130 shipped